Changing Times

By Tuesday, July 07, 2015

image source: move nourish believe
Hi, I am back.

I am feeling guilty for I have been missing for a long while, leaving this space empty while I focus on my other commitments.

I guess my priority changes with greater work responsibilities, and wanting to take better care of self. Weekends are dedicated to resting and I just want to go cafe-hopping, eat cakes and catch up on sleep. Furthermore,  I do a lot of writing at work. Blogging then took a backseat as I didn't want to spend more time in front of the computer after work.

The happy thing is I was (am) still baking. Having less time calls for the mind to be creative and selective. I was still making loaf cakes, one-bowl cookie mixes and the occasionally bread.


Think of it as seasons, the weather changes, and so can a person's priority. I began missing this space. I am reminded of the baking buddies I have made through this platform, and how generous people are in sharing their baking and cooking experiences.

With a renewed energy to write again, I am sweeping off the dust from the blog. I even redesigned a new template, to symbolise a new start. There is only one intent - to document and share my adventures in the kitchen.

I would love to have you join me in this journey too! Here we go...


You Might Also Like

0 comments